abby's blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

Blue Monday

Blue skies....blue water....blue moon - at least that's what color it looked when I woke up at 11:30 PM, 12:00 AM, 1:30 AM and every half hour after that until about 6 AM!!!!! Mommy finally said enough was enough and we hung out in the bed together - until she realized I fell asleep while lying across her throat and she was having a tough time breathing much less sleeping! The last straw was when I woke up kicking and screaming - literally - and gave her some pretty blue marks on her body! I was trying to tell her some of my back teeth are coming in and I was not a happy camper about it but she just didn't have a clue! By the time Daddy got up, me and Mommy were playing on the family room floor. I smuggled some strawberries and waffles bites for breakfast and then a long long long morning nap! When I woke up, Daddy was at work, Mommy was ready to go teach and I was on my way to Ms. Paige's house. I had a blast with her! We played, ate peaches, watched Buddy go crazy and then, just for kicks, I gave Ms. Paige a really great surprise - a diaper surprise that is - ha ha ha! But my favorite thing to do was snuggle up in Ms. Paige's arms on the couch and chill! It was so peaceful...if just for a minute, ha! Eventually Mommy came to pick me up and we came home. I snatched another nap and when I woke up, Daddy was home! He and Mommy told me some super cool news! You know how school got out a couple of weeks ago? Well, I'm in the summer school program (a really short 4 week program that runs on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays until July 10th) at my school: First United Methodist Church in Enterprise...and school starts tomorrow! I can't wait! And Mommy also told me that we were off to go swimming! What fun! Today's gone from a blue Monday to a SUPER terrific Monday! Later gators!

P.S. We FINALLY got our phones fixed! For those of you that don't know, lightening hit our phone line a couple of weeks ago and we've been having some troubles. The line finally went kaput this past weekend! So we've been without a phone for a couple of days...but we're back in business today, yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home