A crabby kind of day...
Summer time is definitely definitely definitely here! If you don't believe me, check out the 90+ temps everyday, the afternoon summer thunderstorms, the mosquitoes, and of course - SUMMER school! Today was my first day back to school since it let our in May (and my dreaded Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease episode, yuck!). Daddy took me this morning since Mommy was already at work and I had the best time with my friends! We get to go outside for playtime and I love the slide on the swing set. Before I knew it, we had eaten our snack, played, had lunch, had music time, took our nap, had craft time and was doing circle time when Mommy showed up to take me home...but surprise, surprise - we weren't going home but to 'nesa's (Denesa) house for swim time on the giant slides. Boy oh boy do I love that place! There are two huge blow up slides you can race each other on - Mommy and Ms. Danita raced today! I had a better time ringing the blow up rings on Mommy's head, ha! After a couple hours of our play date, we headed home and Daddy was already here. We all ate dinner - I wasn't a fan of tonight's tangerines but
chicken never fails! After dinner I got to open some presents from Papa Doc and Gramercy. They just got back from a trip to Maryland (Ahoy you two!) and sent us some goodies! Mine were awesome - a book, a musical DVD and a red crab t-shirt that Mommy says fits my moods perfectly with the slogan "Don't bother me, I'm crabby!" I wouldn't let go of it so I got to wear it to bed tonight. Thanks guys! OK, I'm off to go get a good night's sleep because there is something HUGE happening tomorrow...something BIG.... something WONDERFUL ... something, wait. I've said enough. You'll have to tune in later on in a couple of days to see what's happening with me...until then! Love and Kisses, Abby
chicken never fails! After dinner I got to open some presents from Papa Doc and Gramercy. They just got back from a trip to Maryland (Ahoy you two!) and sent us some goodies! Mine were awesome - a book, a musical DVD and a red crab t-shirt that Mommy says fits my moods perfectly with the slogan "Don't bother me, I'm crabby!" I wouldn't let go of it so I got to wear it to bed tonight. Thanks guys! OK, I'm off to go get a good night's sleep because there is something HUGE happening tomorrow...something BIG.... something WONDERFUL ... something, wait. I've said enough. You'll have to tune in later on in a couple of days to see what's happening with me...until then! Love and Kisses, Abby 

2 Comments:
I am very impressed to see you find the time everyday to journal. I know Abby will appreciate this later on in life:)
I have started a blog for the family but its more like a scrapbook because we haven't had time to do much journaling...check it out...www.boschfarm.blogspot.com
What's this about you being "crabby?" Naw, just a shirt! You "is" the bomb for this Gramercy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home