abby's blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The final splash!

Man, I had a great night's sleep last night! After Daddy put me in my bed around 8:30 PM, I didn't make a peep until 6:30 this morning! Although that's pretty normal for me, I found out this morning that everyone around the house was so thankful for the peace and quiet because for about the hour or so before I fell asleep I was running around the family room like a crazy girl! Laughing, giggling, dancing, spinning in circles, reading, playing and even constantly running up to both Mommy and Daddy for either a hug, a kiss or some snuggling! Those two were exhausted after that crazy hour! But this morning I was up and ready to go. After playing a bit with Mommy, we woke up Daddy. Then we got a special video call from Aunt Kelly. And before I knew it, it was time to get dressed for school - it was my last day of summer school! (Summer school's only a short month so I get a vacation before school starts back in August.) And we ended school in the coolest way! Lots of water slides, pools, bungee jumping, Jump-A-Roos and fun! Ms. Sandy and Ms. Shirley told Mommy to make sure I came to school in my bathing suit. I asked Mommy if I could wear my one piece Minnie Mouse suit and she said that was a cute one! She asked if I wanted to pose (she wants me to be a bit more like Ashlynn I think -ha ha!) and I surprised her by doing so! I stood around and smiled for her to take lots of pics! Then we were off to the pool, or I mean school! All of my friends were in their swimsuits and we had a blast! It was super fun! And exhausted me...Mommy and I had some errands to run after school but we soon came home because I'm about to have to sneak in an extra nap from all the playing I've done today...talk to you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home