Fabulous Friday
Oh my goodness - what a night I had! Mommy and Daddy just couldn't believe it but when I got home from Ms. Carolyn's house around 5 PM, I asked for a short nap....13 1/2 hours later I rolled over and woke up!!! Then about 45 minutes after I woke up, I asked to go back to bed again. Yep, I was asleep from about 7:15 AM to about 9:45 AM. Mommy said I was either really exhausted from such a big day yesterday or I'm going through a serious growth spurt! (I like to sleep when I have my growth spurts!) But today is a fabulous Friday for lots of reasons...but mainly because it's Ms. Peg
gy's birthday! We went over to her house to celebrate with her today and she was so happy to see us! We gave her a birthday card and present but I was more interested in playing with Sydney and all of her toys over at her Nannan's house. After running Mr. Theo out of there, us girls laughed and played until I was ready to head back home. It's already been a great day and even though Mommy didn't think I'd be too interested in an afternoon nap, I just told her I could use one before Daddy comes home from work. It's about to rain too so I figure I'll just be lazy the rest of the day!
P.S. Today is also my friend, Jane Ritchie's, first birthday! Happy Birthday, JR...remember, ONE IS FUN! (And you can tell your Mommy that the terrible twos also start when you're one so she'll really think one is fun, too! Ha ha!)
gy's birthday! We went over to her house to celebrate with her today and she was so happy to see us! We gave her a birthday card and present but I was more interested in playing with Sydney and all of her toys over at her Nannan's house. After running Mr. Theo out of there, us girls laughed and played until I was ready to head back home. It's already been a great day and even though Mommy didn't think I'd be too interested in an afternoon nap, I just told her I could use one before Daddy comes home from work. It's about to rain too so I figure I'll just be lazy the rest of the day!P.S. Today is also my friend, Jane Ritchie's, first birthday! Happy Birthday, JR...remember, ONE IS FUN! (And you can tell your Mommy that the terrible twos also start when you're one so she'll really think one is fun, too! Ha ha!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home