Belly button busters
This morning I was up bright and early at 6:30 AM. I did not want to read, I did not want to play, I did not want to eat breakfast...but I did want to cuddle. By 7:30 I was asleep again and didn't wake up until about 10 AM. I was playing in Mommy's room while she was on the computer and all of a sudden, saw that Aunt Robyn was on the computer. She got to watch me for a long time - while I played, read, and ate my morning snack. I gave her lots of kisses through the computer - Mommy says the cheese puff marks on the screen were the tell tale sign. Around 12:30, my friend
Mr. Eric came over and we all packed up Mommy's 4 Runner and headed out to Mr. Austin's home. On the way we picked up Ms. Sam and Ms. Jess - we were crashing Mr. Austin's swimming pool and it was super fun! I did tons of jumping and was having a blast doing an around the world jumping party until Mr. Eric threw me into a belly button buster! Wowzers that stung! But I was a big girl and didn't cry - although I did decide I was done with the jumping and throwing part of swimming! I stayed out on the deck walking around showing everyone my belly button. After about an hour or so in the pool, and 20 minutes of me showing off my belly button, all of us got in Mommy's car and we headed to Enterprise. I had a blast shopping with Mr. Eric and Mr. Austin - they said Mommy should have bought me every thing I wanted. Of course, Mommy didn't agree with that so all I got was lots of kisses and hugs during the shopping trip. But while we were shopping we saw Mr. Michael, Ms. Rose and Ms. Sarah who all loved all over me! It was so much fun. The ride home almost put me to sleep and I think I'm going to go snag a quick cat nap before Daddy gets home for dinner and bath time. Tomorrow's a special day for me because one of my favorite things is happening - but I'm gonna keep that secret until tomorrow! Ha! Later alligators!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home