Rewards for hard work
Today was a very hard work day for me! It stated off by me waking up at my normal time, but deciding that I wasn't going to even think about a morning nap, mid-morning nap or even an afternoon nap! Mommy said thank goodness it was a school day and I could get out all of my energy with Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia, ha ha! I really did have so much fun at school today...but I filled my diaper up so many times that I also ended up going through TWO outfits! What a mess, literally! By the time Mommy came and got me, she reminded me that we had more work to do. We headed to WHS to pick up Ms. Jess. After the longest car pick up line ever, we finally saw her but the Principal wanted us to keep on driving by! We honked and honked and got Ms. Jess in the car before we were told to skedaddle! Ha! Ms. Jess hung out with me while Mommy did all the finishing touches for Saturday's big lunch fundraiser....and also, we had to bake cookies for my school's fundraiser this Saturday morning (but we can't go because we're already helping with Mommy's youth group's fundraiser)! By the time we got done, I was exhausted! But then we decided to run to Fred's to pick up a couple of miscellaneous items and guess who we ran into? Mr. Branden! He got stung by a bee (the big baby - hee hee) and the Dr. told him to pick up some medicine so his allergic
reaction went away. We told him the best medicine for bee stings (and the best reward for hard work) was definitely BoJangles! So off the four of us went to dinner! Yum, yum! When we took Ms. Jess home I got to play with Ms. Renee and she was sooo sweet to me! Then me and Mommy headed back home just in time to see Daddy before he had a night meeting. Now I've had my bath and said my goodnight to Mommy so I think I'm going to go to sleep! Mommy said tomorrow there's a big surprise waiting for me...I wonder what it could be? Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home