Lovin' the Lake
Guess what I found out we were going to do today? We got to have a playgroup play date! And wait, it gets even better....guess where the play date was scheduled to be at? Lake Tholocco at Ft. Rucker! It was so awesome! When I woke up this morning (after a great night's sleep...even though I woke up around 8PM when Daddy was home and he, Mommy and I snuggled in their bed until 9PM...I was a bit goofy and delirious rolling all over the place, laughing and loving all over my most favorite people in the whole world!), but back to my story. When I woke up, Mommy told me about out plans to go to the lake and I was super excited. We pack up my Beach Baby bag and drove on out there. When we got there, everyone showed up at the same time - Ms. Katie (with Little Bit in her tummy) & Ellie, Ms. Alex (with Little Big in her tummy) & Carys, and Ms. Amy & Conrad & Savannah & brand new baby brother Cooper - who was soooo cute! We hung out eating snacks and then it was time to check out the water. I love love loved it! Mommy said she can't wait to take me to the beach this year! I sat in the sand, crawled in the water, walked on the beachy area, watched the boats & people in the water, played in the grassy area with my new sand dump truck and toys, hung out with my friends, laughed and loved feeling the breeze on my face. One of my favorite things was getting sprayed with the sunscreen...it tickled me and I loved it! Then we all went to the playground and I got to go down the big kid's slide - thanks for catching me Ms. Katie! And Mommy got to cuddle with Baby Cooper. But soon it was time to go and I caught up on some reading while Mommy packed the car. I fell sound asleep on the way home but woke up for another snack, bath time and cuddling before asking Mommy if we could write this post. I told her that I'm about to zonk out again and wanted you all to know how much fun I had today! And you wanna know what else? Mommy's going to go on a Girls Night Out tonight so I'm hanging out with Daddy and I can't wait! If today is any indication of how this weekend is going to be, it's gonna be an awesome one!


1 Comments:
I love, love, love these pictures. I think I see a baby Charlize Theron on the way who takes after her Mommy!!! :)
Tell your Mommy it was fun seeing her last night and I will try to do better from now on and actually comment when I stop by!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home