"Wordy" Wednesday
What?!?!?! It's already Wednesday? How can that be? Seems to me it was just Monday morning but somehow I've already gone two days without telling you guys what's been going on...the shame! Hee hee hee....All kidding aside, it's been another few fun filled and jam packed days around here.
At school on Monday I had a great time. Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia told Mommy that while she was gone working and running errands, I was working hard myself at playing! I didn't even really want to nap when they put me down at noon. In fact, they told on me and made sure Mommy knew I sat in my crib laughing and playing for almost an hour! I finally got in a few minutes of sleep but was already awake and playing again when Mommy came to get me at 2:30. She and I went grocery shopping and I was not happy that it took us almost 2 hours because I missed my play date with Cousin Logan. And sure enough, as soon as we unloaded the groceries and I could have gone to play, exhaustion set in and I was zonked. I woke up for a bite of dinner, bath and a surprise visit from Uncle Rickey! He's so good to me and so much fun to be around!
Tuesday morning I was up bright and early (after sneaking in about an hour of sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed in the middle of the night after I woke up from a nightmare). I'd been waiting on this day for about a week - a FULL day of playing with Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald (a.k.a. Ra Ra). It was awesome! But once again, I didn't want to sleep. I couldn't miss out on anything, don't 'cha know? We played, laughed, watched some t.v., ate and best of all, I got in lots of good cuddle time with both of them! They agreed with Mommy and Daddy's comment that for whatever reason, lately I want to be right next to someone - preferably in their lap snuggling and cuddling! And those two are awesome cuddlers. But finally Mommy came home from court and picked me up and once again, as soon as I got home I zonked out. I woke up for a tiny bit of dinner, bath time with Daddy, play time and then more sleeping.
Today was going to be a lazy day for me and Mommy (j
ust a couple of errands) but we got a surprise invitation to lunch with Nana, Meemaw and Uncle A. What fun! We all packed up in Meemaw's car and headed to McLins. And guess who was also there? Ra Ra! (He was eating lunch with his retired buddies - we're sure they were talking about what they are going to do "one of these days", ha ha!) After we took Uncle A back to work, we went on some errands in Enterprise. But we finally decided to cut it all short bec
ause Meemaw's air conditioner does not work and it was hot, hot, hot! I was sweating in places I didn't even know I had! When they brought us back home, Mommy said she had the perfect way to cool off....the swimming pool! Since it is hot outside (and not raining like Mr. Weatherman said) it felt soooo good! Last year I hated my giraffe pool. Mommy didn't know how I was going to like being in a baby pool this year so she let me crawl in on my own time...which wasn't but about 10 seconds after I realized it looked like so much fun! (Yes, Daddy, I wore lots of sunscreen all on my face, arms, shoulders, back and legs!) It was awesome! I was splishin' and a splashin' in no time!
Tuesday morning I was up bright and early (after sneaking in about an hour of sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed in the middle of the night after I woke up from a nightmare). I'd been waiting on this day for about a week - a FULL day of playing with Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald (a.k.a. Ra Ra). It was awesome! But once again, I didn't want to sleep. I couldn't miss out on anything, don't 'cha know? We played, laughed, watched some t.v., ate and best of all, I got in lots of good cuddle time with both of them! They agreed with Mommy and Daddy's comment that for whatever reason, lately I want to be right next to someone - preferably in their lap snuggling and cuddling! And those two are awesome cuddlers. But finally Mommy came home from court and picked me up and once again, as soon as I got home I zonked out. I woke up for a tiny bit of dinner, bath time with Daddy, play time and then more sleeping.
Today was going to be a lazy day for me and Mommy (j
Eventually Mommy and I ran back inside to bring out some music and after about 45 minutes of playing, swimming, kicking, splashing and laughing we headed inside (although I wanted to play longer!). I got dried off and before too long I started yawning so Mommy snuggled me up and said we could post before I head off for an afternoon nap....I warned you guys in the title that this was going to be a "Wordy" Wednesday but so far it's been a great day! Love to everyone out there!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home