My Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Well, I didn't think today could get any better after this afternoon's birthday party but guess what? IT DID! Remember a few days ago I helped Mommy make a practice cake for my special dinner party? Tonight was the big party! It was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse family dinner party with me, Daddy, Mommy, Gramercy, Papa Doc, Nana, Papa and Uncle A...and it was so much fun! My dinner (a hot dog with mac n cheese) was scrumdidliumpcious but didn't compare to my Mickey Mouse cake! Or seeing everyone wearing their Mickey Mouse ears for that matter, ha ha! I'm so lucky to have the best family ever! I love you guys!
P.S. Did I mention that there were more presents too? Man, I'm gonna LOVE birthdays!
P.S. Did I mention that there were more presents too? Man, I'm gonna LOVE birthdays!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home