Mail call
On our way to
let Mommy vote this morning, guess what I got today? A birthday card from Grams in the mail! And not just any birthday card, but one that sang to me! Since I'd already worn out the singing card from Uncle A, I was so excited to have another one. Mommy wanted to help me read it (she kept laughing saying something about having to read it upside down) but I didn't want her to take if from me...I held onto it for over an hour - even when I was crawling all over the house. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE singing cards so I couldn't have started the day off better! And then I got an unexpected - but awesome - play date with Aunt Heather and Cousin Whitney. Mommy had a big "tooth emergency" last night and had to make a special trip to the dentist today. (Sorry to Mommy's dance class and my play group...we couldn't make either of those because of the drama!) While she was there for almost three hours, I got to play, talk with and run around outside with Cousin Whitney! I loved it! But soon it was time to go home and I snoozed u
ntil Daddy got home and it was dinner time - chicken and dumplings with peas, yummy! But we want everyone to know - the suction dinner plate is just a myth! Or, as Mommy says, I'm Superwoman...because I can still lift it up and throw it across the room! Ha ha! I'm off to go get a bath and call it a night. Love to you all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home