Toy time!
Well, as far as 1st birthdays go, I think I had the best one ever yesterday! I had so much fun at both of my partie
s that I almost forgot I will have one more next weekend in Gadsden! When I woke up this morning, I had only one thing on my mind - playing with my new toys! After my morning milk, I hung out while Mommy made some breakfast. But everyone knew that all really I wanted to do was get on the super cool present Papa Doc and Gramercy gave me last night - an electric Dora 4 Wheeler. It's awesome! And I can do it all by myself, honest...check it out:
After breakfast, we all headed to church where I got more presents from friends that couldn't make it to yesterday's party. I love getting birthday presents! But then I got kind of sad because after lunch, it was time to say goodbye to Gramercy and Papa Doc. But Mommy and Daddy reminded me that I'll see them in about 5 days so that's OK. I waved goodbye and then fell asleep within seconds....well, after about a 10 minute delirious giggle fest in my crib that is.
But then I slept. And slept. And slept. And slept. Until Mommy had to go to a meeting and Daddy was home with me when I had a bit of a diaper catastrophe! Needless to say, Daddy had some serious cleaning to do in my room...oops! (or should I say "p"oops! Ha ha!) Then Mommy came home and picked me up to go to a Super Duper Super Bowl party at Ms. Katie, Mr. Brandon and Ellie's house! Everyone was there and it was so much fun...when eating my chicken noodle diner with the game in the background, when playing with my friends and even when me and Ellie practiced our football tackling!
We just got home and I'm exhausted so it's about to be bath and bed time for me! Night night!
We just got home and I'm exhausted so it's about to be bath and bed time for me! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home