abby's blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A terribly fond Tuesday

Well, although I went to bed last night around 7:30 PM, that didn't mean I went to sleep! It was a bit of a rough night for me to say the least - the VERY least Mommy says! She and Daddy think that I'm getting a new tooth because something was definitely up last night...besides me that is! Ha ha! I was up at 8 PM, back up at 9:30 PM, again around 10:30 PM, 2:00 AM, 4:00 AM and then 6:00 AM. In the middle of the night sometime, Mommy finally said enough was enough and we had a nice long talk - although Mommy was so tired she was delirious and she doesn't even remember what we talked about. This morning, after I finally got a few good hours of straight sleep, I headed with Mommy to her dance class. While she was dancing, I got to play with Ms. Erin and Hunter. Then we went on a special shopping trip which ended with me getting nothing. But don't get upset because the rest of my day was pretty cool anyway! I got to visit with lots of people including Nana, Meemaw and Ms. Carolyn...I got to talk with lots of people including Gramercy, Aunt Robyn and Aunt Kelly...and best of all, I got to go back with Mommy to another dance class tonight that ended in a surprise dinner to Cutt's with tons of my special friends - Brother Robert, Ms. Ann, Ms. Rondi, Nana, Uncle A, Ms. Martha, Ms. Gene, Ms. Carolyn, Aunt Carol and Ra Ra! And guess what I decided at dinner? I still don't like collard greens but I love rutabagas! I sampled a little bit of everything from Ms. Martha and Ms. Carolyn's plates and decided rutabagas were yummy to my tummy! After dinner we headed home and Daddy gave me my bath...it was a bit trying though because I am sooo tired and all I want to do is go to bed! So, that's what I'm off to do - hopefully for the whole night! Love and kisses to everyone out there reading! XOXOXO


**IN MEMORY OF**
Before I went to bed tonight, me, Mommy and Daddy got some really really sad news. A very special friend of our family, Mr. Jack Klimp, passed away today. Mr. Jack has known Mommy for years - since she was a young girl. He was a very very special friend of Papa Doc's and was known as almost another member of the Wallace family. He passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. He left behind his wife (Ms. Peggy), two sons, and a daughter. Please keep the Klimp family in your thoughts and prayers. Our hearts go out to everyone mourning the loss of Mr. Jack, but we celebrate his life - because if there was one thing Mr. Jack knew how to do, it was enjoy life to the fullest!
We will miss you, Mr. Jack!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home