abby's blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Wade Family

Hey...today when Mommy got home from a big day in court and picking me up from Aunt Heather's, we checked the mail and guess what we got? A picture we had taken last month as part of a fundraiser for our church! Mommy said she'll put it up in our house but I asked her if we could first share it with you guys. I call it my "I love Mommy & Daddy" picture!

P.S. Don't forget to go put in your last votes on www.dothaneagle.com for the Cutest Baby Contest. The deadline is FRIDAY. I went out of the top 13 today but I'm right on the line so vote, vote, vote! My Grams voted today and I was so excited! Thanks, Grams!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

Great family photo!!!

November 7, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home