abby's blog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Costume Caption Contest

**Your Caption Could Be Here**



What: Contest in anticipation of my 1st Halloween

Contest Rules: Leave your proposed caption of my Halloween costume picture as a comment in my blog (you can post anonymously if you don't have an account) and on Halloween night me, Mommy and Daddy will decide the winning caption!

Prize: The winner will receive an all expenses paid trip - with yours truly - to (drum roll, please) Chuck E Cheese! Yea!

Background story: When I was born, I had lots of dirty diapers in the hospital. Since Mommy was recovering from her surgery, she couldn't get up to change my diapers...so, Daddy got diaper duty for about two full days and I definitely gave him a lot of work! In fact, so much work that Daddy started calling me "Stinky" and the nickname stuck! To this day, I respond to "Stinky" AND I can actually say it myself! Daddy and Mommy say it's too funny so there was no other costume appropriate for my 1st Halloween than a little skunk!

Deadline to comment: HALLOWEEN NIGHT!

Good luck!

*Thanks Ms. Lisa for letting us steal this awesome idea from your blog! What a cool contest!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pepee le Pew, I love you!
(Since I'm not French, I can't spell it correctly!)

Nana

October 27, 2007 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

It wasn't me!

October 27, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERE KITTY KITTY

(June)

October 28, 2007 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

They don't call me Stinky for nothin!!

October 29, 2007 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger The Bestest's said...

Whoever smelt it - delt it!

October 29, 2007 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinky Le Phew says "Happy Halloween to You"

October 29, 2007 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's no "Blossum" you're smelling.

October 29, 2007 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Blossum!

October 29, 2007 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say the smell stops if you bathe in tomoate juice..personally, i like to drink juice.

October 30, 2007 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me, but i think you should check my diaper.

October 30, 2007 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinky says, "Only you can prevent air pollution".

October 30, 2007 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Mary Frances said...

Who knew something so cute could smell so bad!!!

October 30, 2007 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger The Smith Boys said...

Trick-or-treat
Smell my stink
Give me something good to eat!

October 30, 2007 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinky's my name.
Smellin's my game.
This little skunk
takes no blame.

Uncle A

October 31, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home