abby's blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Party all the time!

Oh my goodness, what a day! I had an awesome night's sleep (from 7 PM to 7 AM - WOW!) When I woke up, I was ready to eat, play and get in my cheerleading uniform for this morning's Annual Tailgate Breakfast at church. It was so much fun! I saw lots of school fans - THE University, The Cow College, DHS, WHS, West Virginia, Kentucky, Florida State, Troy University, Florida, the Titans (go Josh go!), and even a "Roll Eagle" shirt my buddy Ryan had on, ha!

After church I headed home to sleep because I was exhausted having been up since 7 AM. When I woke up, I played with Daddy while Mommy was piddling around the house. Then we went to a Fall Festival at another church down the road. It was County Line's Armor Up festival with a cake walk, food, face painting, candy, balloon magician, bouncer, and lots of cool games! We introduced ourselves to everyone and they said I was the cutest baby on Highway 92! Then we headed back to Providence and I had the best night hanging out with Ms. Carolyn and then later on with Aunt Julia. And I even sung in choir practice after the service! Ha ha - but seriously, I did!! By the time we got home I was so surprised at how fast the day went. I'm off to go get my beauty sleep tonight because tomorrow is school pictures and I've got to look pretty...as if I don't already, HA! HA! HA!

**Some of you have asked Mommy about if my tooth is bothering me. Well, in a word - NOPE! You can't even tell I'm teething except for the actual tooth itself and the constipation I had on the onset of the tooth breaking through the gum. Other than that everything's fine - sleeping's normal, eating's normal, etc.

P.S. - Don't forget the TWO ongoing contests: (1) Cutest Baby at www.dothaneagle.com - please help me stay in the top 13! (2) Halloween Picture Caption contest on my blog...to see the details, go to the Sat., Oct, 27th morning post!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

For the record sweetie, it isn't the "cow" college. It's Auburn University...can you say "war eagle?" I'm sure Uncle A will help you practice. It's okay, when you get older you can undo all the bad brainwashing your parents have done!! HAHAHA!!

Seriously, you are too adorable in the cheerleader uniform...ROLL TIDE!!!!!

October 29, 2007 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home