Halloween Morning...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
What a great day today is going to be! Just to let all of you know, I loved watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown last night with Daddy.
Although we started off watching it from the floor where we had been playing, we ended up snug as bugs in a rug in his lazy boy. Although I was a bit too tired to laugh (until Snoopy laughed and danced while Schroeder was playing the piano), I stayed awake through the entire thing and thought it was great! After it was over it was time for bath and bed...and then this morning I woke up bright and early ready fo
r the big day! After snuggling with Daddy, then eating breakfast with Mommy and a long nap, I got up and dressed and ready to "reverse" trick-or-treat with Mommy! We went to see Ms. Peggy & Mr. Theo, Ms. Carolyn, Ms. Gene, Aunt Julia & Uncle Lomax, and Aunt Jerry & Cousin Danny (and they had Cade who made me laugh and sneeze!). And although I had lots of fun handing out my homemade treats, I actually got
lots and lots of treats for myself! Then we headed to Daleville to see Uncle A at work. He and his friends in the computer department are dressed up like the characters in CLUE! Uncle A's Professor Plum and he was dressed too cool in a top hat and everything! Super neat! We went to lunch with him and he fed me some y
ummy sweet potatoes - although I wanted his chicken fingers instead! Me and Mommy just got home from lunch and I'm off to nap. Daddy's coming home a little early tonight and we're getting dressed up again to go "reverse" trick-or-treating again and then the real deal at PBC's Trunk-A-Treat (we're hoping there's lots and lots of Reeses and M&MS!)....check back later on for my Halloween Night post - including the winner of the caption contest....the contest ends at 7:00 P.M. CST so don't forget to get your entries in today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home