Halloween Night....
What a great 1st Halloween I had! Tonight was awesome! Daddy came home from work early so we could get a jump start on our "reverse" Trick-or-Treating and I was surprised because everywhere we went, there were more treats for me than what we were handing out! I went and visited lots of houses including Aunt Carol & Uncle Ronald (where I got a head start on Halloween candy by getting a sample of some of my favorites: Reeses! Thanks you two!), Uncle Rickey, Aunt Heather/Uncle Willie/Cousin Whitney, Meemaw, and Nana, Pa & Uncle A! And they all loved my STINKY costume...and it was sooo appropriate tonight seeing as how Mommy and Daddy were having to excuse me at almost every house we went to!
After visiting houses, we went to the church and saw tons of people all dressed up! I got to "Trunk-or-treat" around the parking lot and then go into Fellowship Hall for dinner...well, really a cracker and some juice from Ms. Ann since I had already eaten dinner but it was still fun. When we got home, I got my bath and ready for bed while Mommy & Daddy had to hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Then there was our final trick-or-treater: Spiderman and his trusty sidekick, Daisy! Ha ha! No, really it was Cousin Logan and his Mommy (Aunt Vicki) and Daddy (Uncle John). Me and Logan get into lots of trouble and I loved a little play time with him tonight!
But, after they left Mommy found out that I was too hyped up to sleep (she's blaming it on the candy - thanks again Aunt Carol & Ra Ra!) so we snuggled together while she read her book and I read mine with Mr. GlowWorn. After about an hour, I was tired of reading so I asked her to hurry up and help me post this blog and get me to bed! I had a great Halloween and hope all of you did to!
***The winner of the Halloween Costume Caption Contest is UNCLE A with the following caption:
Stinky's my name,
Smellin's my game,
This little skunk,
Takes no blame!
**After much deliberation for a winner, we wanted to acknowledge the two runner ups:
(1) Aunt Kelly with "Whoever smelt it delt it!"
(2) Ms. Katie with "It wasn't me!"


1 Comments:
Thanks! We'll be glad to join you on a trip to Chuck E Cheese anyway. Ellie's never been, but I'm sure she'd love it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home