Fall is in the air
Today was a great fall day! This morning Mommy told me that she and I were going with Aunt Vicki, Uncle John and Cousin Logan to a Fall Arts & Crafts show about an hour away and it was awesome! We had a great time and guess who walked
away with a cute new gingham smocked Bishop style dress? ME! And as much as I loved the fair, I really loved riding in the car with Logan. He was so funny - talking to me the whole ride there and the whole ride home. And as soon as we got home this afternoon, we were back in Mommy's 4Runner and off to PBC for our Fall Festival. Mommy started the festival off with a devotion and then we all headed out to the fun. Mommy said HECK NO to the dunking booth when she saw the water that was in it - it looked like it was straight from the sewer and we were grossed out! (And if you're reading this Ms. Stacey - instead of working - would YOU have gotten in there? We didn't think so! Ha ha!) But I had fun at all of the festival booths picking out ducks from pond, throwing the balls through the stop light holes and even swinging for an apple. BUT, my favorite things at the festival were the hayride with Mommy's youth and the pony ride on Trigger! It was such a fun festival!


When we got home, I snuggled on Daddy's lap and watched the Bama game until it was time for bath and bed. Mommy says I get to stay up just long enough to post this blog and then it's night night! She's hoping I sleep the extra hour we get tonight when we turn the clocks back...I'm so tired that I'm going to try my best!
P.S. Don't forget to continue checking out AND VOTING for the cutest baby (ME - ha ha!) in the Dothan's Cutest Baby/Kid Contest. The contest ends in 6 days and we need some extra votes to ensure I stay in the top for the calendar! Go vote!
www.dothaneagle.com
When we got home, I snuggled on Daddy's lap and watched the Bama game until it was time for bath and bed. Mommy says I get to stay up just long enough to post this blog and then it's night night! She's hoping I sleep the extra hour we get tonight when we turn the clocks back...I'm so tired that I'm going to try my best!
P.S. Don't forget to continue checking out AND VOTING for the cutest baby (ME - ha ha!) in the Dothan's Cutest Baby/Kid Contest. The contest ends in 6 days and we need some extra votes to ensure I stay in the top for the calendar! Go vote!
www.dothaneagle.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home