Hoppin' with my 'roos
This morning was my school's Halloween parade and party! It was such a hoot! I got dressed up in my Halloween costume (and wasn't too sure at first about Mommy's new Halloween hairdo!) and headed to my classroom. There I met up with the other 'roos that were all dressed up: Ms. Natalia was a good witch, Ms. Kim was a nurse, Conner was a duck, Lucas was Tigger, Claire Isabell was a pumpkin, Jacey was a lamb, Bo was a cowboy, Kennedy was a peacock and Mattie was in her cute Halloween party clothes!
(We missed you Landon!)
(We missed you Landon!)
After our class picture, we found out we got to be the head of the parade outside! And guess who I saw on the parade route waving to me and Mommy? Nana and Aunt Carol! After the parade, we got to go trick-or-treating around the school gym, parking lot and office. And while we were in the gym, we took a quick sneak peak into Mommy's dance class and said hello to Ms. Melissa, Ms. Katie, Ms. Kim and all the others! They loved my little Stinky costume! Then it was back to the classroom where I handed out my special Halloween treats to my friends, Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia.
Me and Mommy made and painted the treat bags ourselves and filled them with lots of fun stuff I know us 'roos love!
Then it was off to shop a bit. Nana surprised me with an early Christmas present - a beautiful holiday dress and a new pair of pretty shoes! Wow....Halloween and Christmas celebrating all in one day - how could it get any better? Oh wait, I know! A special night with Daddy!!!!! One of Daddy's favorite things to do is watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. And it comes on t.v. tonight! So, he and I have a date to watch it together. I don't know who Charlie Brown is yet but Daddy says he knows I'll like this Halloween tradition. OK folks, I'm off to nap! Talk to you later...
P.S. Don't forget to enter your caption in the contest from my October 27th morning blog...whoever enters the cutest caption wins the prize - and the contest ends tomorrow night! Good night and good luck! Ha!


1 Comments:
Seriously, what is going on with your mom's halloween hair?? I'd be a little scared too...hahaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home