Changes in time
Well, late last night before we went to bed Mommy & Daddy turned our clocks back one hour - unfortunately, my body didn't change with the time! Ha! I was up this morning at 5:30 ready to eat and play. Mommy tried talking me into going back to sleep but I wanted nothing to do with that idea! So...we played. And played. And played. And played some more. Eventually I got a little sleepy and let Mommy & Daddy get ready for church in the 25 minutes I napped. When they got dressed, they came to wake me up and I saw they were both wearing red. I asked them what I was going to wear and while I was chilling in Daddy's arms, Mommy held out 2 dresses: a pink one and a red one. She said the one I reach for will b


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home