abby's blog

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall is in the air

What a great day today has turned out to be! After the last couple of cruddy days (the days where I got over my tummy virus but not before giving it to Mommy...and Daddy had to go to the doctor about surgery on his back) it was time for a good day! When I woke up today, the weather was so nice outside! And cool fall weather puts Daddy in a good mood - and he surprised me by telling me that he as taking me to school today! Mommy had to go to court early and when she came into my room to say goodbye, Daddy had just finished getting me dressed and was putting on the crowning touches! After Mommy left, me and Daddy sat around giggling, talking and taking pictures! He got shots of lots of good smiles! At school, Ms. Kim said I was PERFECT! I ate my snack, drank my milk, played with today's activity (building blocks) and practiced crawling some more...I'm really getting close! Now, I not only go backwards, I get up on all fours and inch a little forward. 'course, I'm really just playing so don't tell Daddy and Mommy! Shhhh! After school me and Mommy hung around outside for a while in the cool weather and then we headed back home. We got to look at lots of cute pictures of Cousin Katie Beth and I can't wait to meet her - she's so pretty! Mommy's going to call Aunt Shannon as soon as she can to set up a play date! OK, I'm off for an afternoon nap....tomorrow and Saturday are big days for me so I better get lots of sleep and rest up! Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home