abby's blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All you need is love

I am such a lucky little girl! I mean, I have a family that not only gives me lots and lots and lots of love, but also gastrointestinal viruses!!!!!! Yep, sure enough! Just when I thought my month of sickness had gone away, my immune system decided to end it with a BANG! On Saturday night I got lots of loving from Gramercy, Aunt Robyn and Aunt Kelly...all of who later got sick that night. When we were driving home Sunday afternoon, Mommy heard about them being sick, and she didn't think too much about me having it too - since I was loving the trip sleeping and drinking my milk! But early yesterday morning she thought about it some more when I threw up all over her, her clothes, in her face, on the family room leather chair, the chair's pillow and all over the floor. Mommy was so shocked! But she and Daddy took really good care of me, cleaned me up and I started feeling better...seriously, you would never know I was ever sick with anything if symptoms didn't show up! Even when I'm sick I'm a good baby! And I really did feel better....until lunch time time that is! Mommy and I were going to go out on a special "Gramercy's birthday shopping trip" when Mommy found out Uncle A was at home and off work because of Columbus Day. So she told me I could hang out at his house with him, Ms. Jen and Pa until she was done shopping. While I was at their house, I ate lots and lots of yummy lunch - and less than an hour later, I decided I didn't want that lunch in my tummy anymore! I thought it'd look much better all over Nana's white carpet and Ms. Jen. Sorry guys! Mommy was home within an hour and was shocked again! So we immediately got on the phone with Dr. Mac's office to find out what was going on. We told them about my symptoms and sure enough, she said I got a GI virus from my family! So since yesterday afternoon, I've been downing plenty of Pedialyte (I love that stuff!) and I feel TONS better. This morning I got to snack on a little bit of bananas and rice cereal...I may even get some more for lunch today. Dr. Mac's office told Mommy that it'll only last 24-48 hours and we're pretty sure I'm already over it...but seriously, folks, all I need is LOVE, not viruses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

So sorry you are feeling bad again. If you're better tomorrow, Ellie and I are going to the PlayRoom at 11. I tried to email your mom, but it didn't go through. Hope to see you there.

October 9, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home