Well, since I last blogged with you, so much stuff has gone on I just don't even know where to begin in telling you. Mommy suggested that I just copy down all of the things I wrote in my diary - and I thought that sounded like a good idea...so, here goes:
***ABBY'S DIARY, Thursday, Oct. 4th***
Today was so much fun! I went to school this morning and practiced crawling - woo hoo! (I still can only go backwards, though...although crawling backwards is kind of fun!) I worked on my secret Halloween project today with Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia. Mommy and Daddy say they can't wait to hear what it is in a couple of weeks. And guess who picked me up from school?
Nana! Daddy and Mommy were both in court so I hung out with her for a couple of hours. And then, after dinner, I packed up with Mommy and Daddy and we headed up to Ms. Lauren and Mr. Chad's house near Birmingham. I was exhausted after the long trip but I wasn't too tired to play with those two! I love them! And I loved their house! Me, Mommy and Daddy got to stay in their "mini-apartment" in their basement and it was so nice! And the
y had the coolest puppy dogs ever (in their self-made home maze - how awesome!). And I loved the XBOX chair with Ms. Lauren...move over Mr. Chad and Daddy! After bath and massage time, I'm going to drink some milk and head of to bed...can't wait til tomorrow because Mommy says we have lots to do!
***ABBY'S DIARY, Friday, Oct. 5th***
Oh my goodness today sure was a long day! Me, Mommy and Daddy all slept in kind of late and by the time we got up, Ms. Lauren had already gone to work! Daddy and Mr. Chad had some "business" to attend to (hmm...wonder what kind of business involves golf clubs guys????) so I had a "day date
" with Mommy - what fun! We had lots of places to go and hit up Babies R Us first! We were there for almost 2 hours...and I got to eat my lunch in the Mommy's Room there - what fun! Afterwards, we headed to SAKS on 5th Avenue where we visited with Daddy and Mommy's friend Mr. Blake and shopped with him in the handbag department - the $2500 handbag department, wink wink Mr. Blake! Ha! And he couldn't believe how much I've grown in t
he last couple of weeks. I was nothing but smiles for Mr. Blake! Then it was off to Mommy and Daddy's Alma Mater - Cumberland School or Law - to visit with Mommy's good friend, Ms. Alice. She loved all over me and I was so happy to meet her! Then there was drama - all the major roads were shut down...I-65, Hwy 280, I-459! Thankfully Mommy knew a way to get us back to the Goodson's house and I sure was glad when we got there because Mr. Chad cooked us a steak and shrimp dinner! But all I got was chicken and apples from a little glass jar. Maybe next time! I'm off to bed guys because I hear from Daddy and Mommy that tomorrow's going to be even better than today!***ABBY'S DIARY, Saturday, Oct. 6th***
Man oh man was my Papere loved!!!!!!! For those of you that didn't remember, we had a big dinner in memory of my Papere tonight. It was held at my Grams' house and it was soooo nice! And I'm so excited to tell you all about it but I better start with the beginning of the day first. This morning I got to snuggle with Ms. Lauren and it was sooo nice! She's going to be the best Mommy herself one day! Me, Mommy and Daddy finally got our acts in gear (we slept in AGAIN!) and got on the road to....GADSDEN! But before we got to where we were going, guess who popped into the backseat of our car? Gramercy! She surprised me by riding with us to our special place and I just giggled and giggled with her! By the time we were done talking, Daddy had stopped the car and when we got out - there were lots of "Wallaces" around! We were all wearing our special "Team Papa Doc" t-shirts (Remember, my Papa Doc helps sponsor Mr. Kevin's race car...we all have our black Number 8 shirts). The whole Team Papa Doc was at Mr. Kevin's house to take race car pictures! Everyone was there in their Team Papa Doc shirts - Mommy, Daddy, Papa Doc, Gramercy, Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Kimberly and Uncle Jeff...and of course the cutest three members of TEAM PAPA DOC - me (for sure!), Cousin Logan and Cousin Carter.
The three of us were all over that race car! It was so much fun...even though my allergies were acting up big time and I was a bit droopy in the nose department! And I found out Aunt Robyn and Aunt Kelly know the words to the Marching Ants song, kind of! Ha ha! Maybe they thought it was the Marching Aunts song, ha! After the pictures, me, Mommy and Daddy headed to Grams' house and I was instantly surrounded by so much love I didn't know what to do but smile, grin and giggle at everyone! There was Grams (who still says I'm her "Doll Baby"), Aunt Lynne, Uncle Craig, Aunt Jan, Aunt Whitney, Soon-to-be Uncle Greg (by the way - we love Uncle Greg...he's awesome! And I saw Whitney's ring and "bling bling" doesn't even describe it!!!! It's a family heirloom that is HUGE and GORGEOUS! Uncle Greg's a keeper Aunt Whitney!!!), Uncle Jeff and Ms. Angela, Uncle Brett and Ms. Theresa. They all said I was too cute for words - and of course I agreed! I played, snuggled, loved, smiled and laughed with everyone. Uncle Craig made me laugh - he's kind of silly looking! Just kidding, Uncle Craig! And his wife, Aunt Jan, had a really cool necklace I loved playing with. And Uncle Greg was so sweet to hold me and play with me! And of course Aunt Whitney, Theresa and Angela were all over me - except for when Mommy went first to hug Uncle Brett and Uncle Jeff and hand me to them when Aunt Whitney had called dibbs! Oops! But remember I love love love you, Aunt Whitney...and what did you decide about a destination wedding? Did I hear Hawaii again???? Yea! After hanging out with all of them, I was zonked and took a little nap in Grams' room. When I woke up, me, Mommy and Daddy put on our blue sear sucker clothes (in memory of Papere who used to wear a blue sear sucker suit, pants, or shirt all the time! He was always in one of those three pieces of clothing...with his white Safety Kleen tennies! Gotta love the great memories of that man Mommy says!) Pretty soon afterwards everyone started showing up for the dinner party. Lots of family and friends. It was so nice. Papere would have thought it was too much, but to know all of those people were in his home remembering him and talking with his Rose Bud, well, we think he would have been right in the moment - loving it! And as much as I loved seeing everyone and hanging out with family and friends, the best of the best for me that night was talking with my Grams. I sat with her, got lots of love from her and didn't want to leave when the night was over. I kept leaning out of Mommy's arms to give her more sugar...Daddy and Mommy didn't think I'd have any left after I gave it all to Grams. What a sweetie! Her Doll Baby misses her already! But as much as I wanted to stay, it soon was time to leave for this little one - I was exhausted! We headed back to Mr. Chad and Ms. Lauren's house and I can barely keep my eyes open! I think a good night's sleep is on my agenda tonight!
***ABBY'S DIARY, Sunday, Oct. 6th ***
WOW...I slept until 8:00 AM today! Yesterday just wore me out...but I had so much fun that I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! After I woke up this morning, we all got dress
ed for church and headed in that direction. When we got there, I was off to the nursery. It was sooo cool! But there were so many extra babies today that the staff was asking for volunteers and Ms. Lauren offered to stay with me! She was so crazy and fun! We played from 9:45 to 12:30 together! Then all of us (me, Mommy, Daddy, and the Goodsons) headed to get some good yummy BBQ for lunch - yum yum! Then we packed up and headed home...it was a really nice drive home - I slept the entire way! When we got home, Mommy and Daddy told me a really big secret....they told me I have to keep it to myself a while but I just don't know if I can...you'll have to check back with me later. Then when all the fuss and fun of the secret was over, I found out it was mac and cheese night...wow! What a great day! Soon I'll get my bath and head to night night. Tomorrow my school is on Fall Break so I'm hanging out with Mommy at dance class and around town - we're getting this "shopping but not buying" thing down pat. Kind of. Sort of. Ok, maybe not - just don't tell Daddy! Ha! Love you guys and talk to you tomorrow!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home