abby's blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playtime galore

What a fun morning I had! Last night after sleeping for almost 12 hours straight - yea! - I woke Mommy up around 7:15 AM and decided it was time for us sleepy heads to get up and have some breakfast. Have I mentioned how much I love apples and blueberries mixed together? Yum, yum! My all time favorite breakfast food! After eating, I thought about napping a few more minutes but Mommy said it was off to her dance class which was just fine with me because I haven't played with Ms. Erin in forever!!!! I forgot how much fun she is! After class, Mommy and Ms. Katie took me and Ellie to the Playroom in Enterprise for lots of playing! My three favorite things to do there were play in the boat of balls, talk to Buster the Bear and sit in the Tickle-Me-Elmo chair (that really tickled me!). After about an hour and a half, both me and Ellie were getting tired so we called it a day. But she's coming to our house tomorrow to play so I'll see her again real soon. By the time me and Mommy got home, I took a short cat nap and then headed to see Meemaw for about an hour. I ate a late lunch at her house - she was so glad to see me because I haven't seen her in over two weeks! She said I'm still the cutest baby ever though!!!! Well, I better get going and start cleaning my room because Daddy's coming home tonight and I want to surprise him with a clean closet! Later taters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hi! We had a great time today! I "borrowed" the pic of the girls playing for my blog. Hope you don't mind. See you tomorrow.

October 2, 2007 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home