abby's blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Queen of the House

Well, we are making up for lost time today...two blogs so far! This afternoon, Daddy thought I wanted to take a bit of a nap but I surprised him by not only wanting to stay awake, but wanting to do two of my all time favorite things - dancing and singing (with my hair brush as my microphone of course!). I got down on the floor in Daddy's den and he turned his t.v. to one of my favorite music channels and wouldn't you know it, they were playing my song: QUEEN OF THE HOUSE! How I love to "dance" and "sing" - care to join me?


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

She looks like she is "back in the saddle" again here trying to ride a horse- sooooo cute!

The hair brush is a nice touch, by the way, miss Abby!

Glad to hear you are feeling better sweety. See you soon!

October 1, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home