The cat's out of the bag...literally!
Well, I guess I'm not very good at keeping surprises because I can't wait to tell you about what happened last night! Apparently, while we were in Gadsden, Gramercy and Papa Doc snuck a box into Mommy's 4Runner and told her and Daddy that I can open it four days before Halloween. Well, I guess Gramercy and Papa Doc don't know that Halloween is Mommy AND Daddy's FAVORITE holiday and we've already been celebrating Halloween around our house! So there was no way we could hold off for another 20 days! I mean, we're already on the countdown to Halloween - as of today, there's only 23 more days! Yea! I can't wait - there's trick-or-treating with Mommy and Daddy (stayed tuned for a picture of me in my Halloween costume - it's priceless Mommy and Daddy say!), trunk-or-treating at PBC, a Halloween party at school, a playgroup party, Spook-tacular lunch with Uncle A, and the pumpkin patch with school friends. Oh my! What a great time of year! But back to the "secret".....don't tell Gramercy and Papa Doc, but Daddy and Mommy let me open the box last night and WOW!!!! They love love love me so much and must love Halloween too! The box was awesome and full of so many presents I opened all by myself, kind of! There was a pumpkin full of stuffed toys (including a black cat that I have not let go of for the past 16 hours, seriously! Mommy says she can't even hardly pry it out of my hands! I love the Halloween black cat!) that shake, rattle and roll...or as we said last night spook, shriek and scare...some pjs, a pumpkin rattle, two bibs, a cool onesie and pants, some food and the coolest book ever about 5 little pumpkins! I told Mommy that I want to wear my Halloween pjs every night for the next three weeks so we put them on last night and they are sooo cool! There are pumpkins on my feet that I just laugh and laugh at!
Thanks Gramercy and Papa Doc...even though I couldn't wait until 4 days before Halloween!! I love you both so much!
Love, "Your Abby Lee"
Love, "Your Abby Lee"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home