abby's blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

If you're happy and you know it giggle and roll

Oh my goodness I am sooo happy today because I get to tell you a really big secret! Well, it was supposed to be a secret until this weekend but someone let the cat out of the bag early (no, not Mommy - ha!) and now lots of family members know so I got the A-OK to tell you guys....my Aunt Whitney is ENGAGED!!!!! Yea! Me, Mommy and Daddy are so excited for her. My soon-to-be Uncle Greg popped the big question on their vacation in Canada this past Friday night. After going out to dinner, and walking back to the hotel, he got down on one knee and Whitney was surprised! We can't wait for next fall to head north for what we know will be such a beautiful wedding! The more I think about it, the more excited I get - I just have to get down and giggle and roll all over in celebration!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AUNT WHITNEY!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home