abby's blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pizza playdate!

This morning Mommy reminded me that some of my friends were coming over for lunch and playtime and I was so excited! When I woke up from my morning nap, Ms. Lisa and Ashlyn were already here! And before long everyone arrived - Aunt Heather with Whitney, Ms. Katie with Ellie, and Ms. Kim with Madison. We all ate pizza (and cookies! Yum!) and decorated green sunvisors. I had so much fun with the girls - maybe next time the boys won't be scared away, ha! And we sure hope Kamryn and Jackson feel better soon because we missed them! I'm off to take an afternoon nap before I go to Nana and Pa's house while Mommy goes shopping...she said she's got to take care of a few things before our trip this weekend! Wow this is a great week so far!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home