abby's blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back in the saddle again

Hey everyone! Wow, it has been FOREVER since I've blogged! I know all of you have been calling and asking how we've all been and I'm happy to say that the Wade house is feeling much much better! As almost everyone knows, me and Mommy were sick last week. Well, guess who else got sick by mid week? Daddy! There were tons of coughs, sniffles, sneezes, wheezes and sleeping in our house during the last 6 days! But now we are all feeling way better - even though we're all still on medication and seriously hoping that every little bug in our bodies is leaving and finding a new place to make home! And speaking of home, I've basically been home everyday since I last spoke to you. I didn't go to school at all last week, didn't go to any play dates, missed the Trike-A-Thon, missed the school trip to Landmark park, and even had to cancel the pay date at our house. Ugh. What a yucky week. But...this week looks MUCH more promising! I'm back to school tomorrow, will be checking out a new "Playroom" in Enterprise on Tuesday, having a play date party here on Wednesday, going to school on Thursday and...Mommy just told me this morning that there are TWO big surprises this week. The first one is kind of a sad one though - Daddy's going out of town on Monday and won't be back until late Tuesday...but that means Monday night is LADIES NIGHT! Maybe with Daddy gone I can finally talk someone into letting me try some ice cream! Ha! But I know he'll miss his Stinky! (Note from Mommy: Not only does Abby recognize words - like her name - she is definitely saying words now...her vocabulary now includes "Mama", "Daddy", "OK" and this week she picked up "Stinky" honest to goodness! It's priceless!) Then my second surprise comes later this week! Mommy said we're going to Gadsden! I'll get to snuggle and get lots of love from everyone including Grams, Gramercy, Papa Doc, Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly and Aunt Lynne...and I'll get to finally meet my Aunt Whitney, Uncle Brett and Uncle Jeffrey! Wow what fun! This week is going to be AWESOME...I'm definitely back in the saddle again!

P.S. I want to remind everyone that I'll be turning EIGHT MONTHS OLD on Tuesday....so here are my 7 month old pictures before it's too late! Ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

So glad ya'll are better. Hope to see you tomorrow at jazz!!

September 30, 2007 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger The Bestest's said...

abby - i had no idea the whole wade family was sick! i'm glad that everyone is feeling better! i'm glad that you and mommy and daddy are coming into town this weekend! can't wait to see you all. i hope you have a great week kiddo! especially your ladies night - forget ice cream go shopping! ha!

October 1, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home