Pop goes the weasel
Pop goes the weasel, huh? Well, what else goes "pop"? There's POP
corn, POPup books, and oh yeah - POPsicles! One of my favorite snacks even though I only get them on special occasions! Since Daddy had to go out of town tonight it was just me and Mommy - until she found out she had to run an errand so she asked Uncle A to come over for a few minutes. Even though he didn't bring me any ice cream (hint, hint for next time Uncle A!) when Mommy got home she said I could have a treat for having such a good day! You see, Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia said I had a great day at school playing with my friends and working on a "Halloween
project" which is a secret from Mommy and Daddy. They won't get to see it until my class Halloween party. After school I had a fun afternoon playing, napping for a short bit, riding with Mommy in the my red car up and down the driveway (and even all over the side yard!), and singing lots of songs with Mommy on the back swing me and Daddy have her for her 1st Mommy's Day this year. Sooo...since I was so good today, I got a Popsicle - a RED one, my all time favorite! It was sooo yummy and I was sooo happy until it was all gone! Oh no! The tragedy!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home