abby's blog

Monday, September 3, 2007

Shop til you drop!

It's Labor Day and you know what that means - SALES and SHOPPING galore! Ha ha ha! This morning I woke up and Mommy told me that while Daddy was doing yard work, we were going shopping with Ms. Jessica and Ms. Paige - what fun! We went to the mall and decided before we could do anything, we had to ride on the carousel! It was a blast! Although we think those two crazy gals picked the ugliest gorilla for me to ride on...I guess they thought I had to "cuten" up the ride! Afterward, we went to all the best shops and I fell in love with a little blue jean jacket at the Children's Place. Mommy said that could be my one purchase - even though I told her it was over 80% off so that shouldn't really be considered a purchase! But I've got my eye on lots of things at GAP and Old Navy for the next time we go back! But one of my favorite things to do now is to go to the Hallmark store and listen to the "musical" cards - they make me grin from ear to ear! Now I'm home and worn out! I think I'm off for a nap while Mommy fixes some dinner for all of us to eat...then it's movie time! What a great holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

Abby--I had such a great time with you and your mom and dad!!! I was sad to leave and really sad that I missed your carousel ride at the mall. We'll have to get together again real soon.

Love ya kiddo,
Mary Frances

September 4, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home