Achoooo!
***Note from Mommy****
What a little trooper our Abby Lee Wade has proven to be! When Eric and I put her to bed last night we thought "Wow, she sounds so much better and still doesn't act like she realizes she is sick." Well, she finally realized it about 2 AM! My heart just went out to her. She gets gagged and choked up sleeping on her back, but then gets sick to her stomach when sleeping on her belly. We sat for a while, rocked for a while and then eventually she fell back asleep. By 7 AM I thought she sounded much better - and Eric agreed! He came home from work at lunchtime to stay with her while I had to go to a hearing...and then his friend Chad came into town for the afternoon/night. Abby loved meeting Chad and was so sad to see him and Eric leave to go play golf this afternoon. During the afternoon Abby ate (then threw up), coughed/sneezed/wheezed (then cried because all of that hurts), slept (then woke when she rolled to her back), and played (only for a few minutes at a time because she wasn't too happy to be up and at anything)....it was a long afternoon. After Eric and Chad were done golfing they came back home to get me to go to dinner....and Abby's Uncle Aaron was to the rescue! He fed her dinner, snuggled, played, loved, bathed and bottled her until it was time for bed. I think her medicine is knocking her out a lot today and Aaron said she
went right to sleep. Eric and I checked on her and she's as snug as a bug in a rug...and will hopefully stay that way until morning...or Chad may never come stay with us again - ha! Just kidding! Abby will be so excited to see he's still here in the morning...and hopefully morning will bring us a better day where she's breathing better and not as congested. I'll keep you all posted! Love, Barbara (a.k.a. "Mommy")


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home