abby's blog

Saturday, September 1, 2007

ROLL TIDE

We are starting the 2007-08 College Football season off right by watching the Alabama vs. W. Carolina game in style - at our home in our favorite BAMA gear...Mommy and Daddy said I'm just too cute for words! What do you think about the newest future BAMA cheerleader? Go BAMA! Roll Tide Roll!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the cutest thing I've seen with Alabama on it. I like your outfit even if it is Alabama.

September 2, 2007 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Mary Frances said...

I can't wait for you to look back at these pictures when you're really a cheerleader for Bama. Roll Tide Abby (and you know how hard that is for me to say..HA!)

September 4, 2007 at 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL! xoxo aunt robyn

September 5, 2007 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home