abby's blog

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lunchin' at Larrys

I had the best night's sleep last night after a bath and bottle from Ms. Mary Frances! She thought I might stay up with her to watch the rest of the Auburn game but I told her it just wasn't worth it - ha! This morning she and Mommy hung out at home while I got in a really good morning nap, and then we headed to church. I loved the nursery this morning with Ms. Helen, Ms. Lynn and one of my best buds Danessa! After the service me, Mommy, Daddy and Ms. Mary Frances went out to lunch - only to hear it was a 1 hour wait at one restaurant and a 45 minute wait at another one! So, we headed to our good old stand-by: Larry's. Although, this Larry's wasn't good...and I spit my food everywhere! But I actually found something I loved while we were there - talking with Ms. Mary Frances...ok, maybe a little bit of spitting on her too! Ha! She told me she was going back home to Birmingham today and I wasn't too thrilled. When we got back to the house, we took some pictures and I was so upset about her leaving, I really started to cry. Daddy snuggled with me for a bit and we talked about it maybe being time for my afternoon nap so I'm going to go get up close and personal with my crib! See you all later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Miss Abby - you are such a lucky girl to have a family who loves you so much. You've had quite a fun 6 months of life! i can't wait to see what is in store for you! Please tell your mommy I said hi - we miss her. Hope she is doing well!

Krista

September 2, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home