Sir Chadwick
Guess who was still in town when I woke up from my nap yesterday afternoon? Mr. Chad! He said he was staying another night and I was super duper excited! When it was time to eat, he fed me my chicken noodle dinner and I didn't
get any on him - well, hardly any! After dinner I started feeling kind of bad again so Mommy gave me some more medicine and I just wanted to snuggle. The two of us stayed in the big bed while Daddy and Mr. Chad played on the XBox. When it was time for my bath, it was a rough one - I threw up all my dinner and wasn't happy at all. Mommy and Daddy knew I was still not feeling good when it was time for my bedtime bottle because I wouldn't drink any - literally not one drop. I kept pushing the bottle away from Daddy's hands. I slept for a few hours, then actually drank a few ounces of milk with Mommy at 3:30 AM...then was back up again this morning. I still didn't want any formula but had some cereal for breakfast. Mommy had a court hearing so guess where I got to go? Daddy's office! It was so much fun! I napped for just a few minutes, played with Daddy and Ms. Sondra, ate some veggies and before I knew it, Mommy was back for me. When we got home, my appetite was back and I downed a bottle faster than you can say "Yum, that looks good." I think Mommy's about to give me some more medicine and then I'm going to nap some more. Tomorrow we are at home all day getting ready for a special surprise coming after dinner time...Mommy won't tell me what the surprise is but I bet it's going to be great!
1 Comments:
The surprise is going to be the BEST EVER...ha ha ha!
Hope you're feeling better today sweetie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home