abby's blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Long Distance Dedication

Man oh man do I feel GREAT today! I have only the slightest cough/wheezing and Mommy and Daddy think that it will be gone by morning and I'll be back up to par! After a full day of playing, visiting, eating (I'm back to eating normal - and not seeing it come back up again...ugh, thank goodness that part of being sick is over!), napping and of course - shopping, I had a really good afternoon nap. And when I woke up, Mommy told me there was a long distance call for me - it was my Grams calling from Chattanooga! I love love love talking on the phone with her! Well, mostly she talks while I scream a bit and eat the phone. She's on vacation with Aunt Lynne and they are having a blast...they drove to Tennessee in their new car (a Toyota Highlander - black with gray leather seats, how pretty!) and while we were talking, they were sitting in their hotel room's living room waiting for room service to bring dinner. Grams told me they were off to the aquarium tomorrow and she'd be bringing me back a souvenir - how cool! And guess what else is super cool? I found out my surprise I told you about yesterday - Mommy told me tonight that Ms. Mary Frances is coming into town for Labor Day weekend!!!! Yea!!! She is one of Mommy and Daddy's closest friends (they met in law school) and can't wait to spend the next few days with her. I also got to give a surprise today...I told Mommy that I wanted to get Daddy the BAMA game on Pay-per-view so I could watch it with him tomorrow in my cheer leading uniform. Daddy sure was surprised to see I got him the game - I can't wait until kick off tomorrow night, ROLL TIDE! (But we found out Ms. Mary Frances is an Auburn fan so we'll have to work on her before tomorrow night's game! I'll tell her she won't get her b'day lunch with me and Mommy unless she pulls for the Tide. Ha!) Ms. Mary Frances won't get to our home until later on tonight so I'm going to go ahead and have my bath, bottle and bedtime so I'll be ready to play with her in the morning...night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home