Do Not Disturb
Good morning everyone! Or should I say goodnight since I'm about to go chill for a quick nap. But by the way, it WAS a good night. In fact, it was a GREAT night! I woke up about 2:30 and fussed for a bit but Mommy and Daddy let me fuss it out for a few minutes. I coughed a couple of times, rolled over and by 2:33 I was sound asleep again! I didn't wake back up until 7 AM and I feel so much better! I'm still wheezing, coughing and a couple of sneezes so far, but Mommy said I sound 50% better
than I did yesterday morning! Today we are just relaxing at home snuggling, playing with my exersaucer and toys, and listening to the new CD Mrs. Carolyn bought me - it's so nice, thanks Mrs. Carolyn! I'm trying to talk Mommy into letting it play in my bedroom stereo because I'm a bit sleepy all of a sudden. I think it's still the cold and medicine but I'm giving Mommy all my "I'm tired" classic signals - yawning, rubbing my eyes, grabbing at the dark patch of hair at the nape of my neck...Mommy said if I'm so tired I should get off the computer - so I'm out of here!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home