abby's blog

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A fun factory kind of day!

Oh my goodness - I think I've been the busiest baby EVER this past week! And I thought things were going to be a bit relaxing today but boy was I wrong! This morning, when I woke up, Daddy came and fed me my morning bottle! It was so nice to see him first thing in the morning! And as everyone knows, I usually head right back to sleep for a few more minutes...but I surprised Mommy and Daddy by only sleeping for a few minutes before they heard me calling out "Da-da!" I wanted my Daddy back! So Mommy came and got me and I spent a long time snuggling with both her and Daddy in their big bed! After my granola breakfast Mommy took me to Nana and Pa's house where I hung out while she and Uncle A had to do some special business for tomorrow's Youth Sunday. I love being at their house - except for when Nana wants me to play with Chicken Elmo...no, Nana, no! Ha! By the time Mommy came back to get me I was ready to get dressed for our big trip to the Fun Factory in Enterprise! WOW it was neat! All those kids we went with were so much fun and I loved the soft play area for creepy-crawlers like me! I checked out the caterpillar's tunnel with my main gal-pal Ryan, the BAMA elephant...and I even told the Auburn tiger a thing or two about his football team - mainly that I know they wish they could be like BAMA! Ha! We just came home a few minutes ago and I'm pooped - literally! I'm off to get cleaned and take a nice little nap! Later gators!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I love the little play area at Fun Factory too. I made friends with the Alligator there. Maybe we can go together sometime!
~Ashlyn

August 27, 2007 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home