Mary Frances in the house!
What a great surprise last night! When I last talked to you, I was getting ready for bed, bath and bottle....well, right before bath time, Ms. Mary Frances showed up and she was so much fun! She helped Mommy with my bath and massage time and then she gave me my night time bottle. It sure was nice to drink my milk while looking at such a nice face - ha!
This morning I was so excited that she was still here...when she and Mommy told me we were going shopping, I couldn't wait. We hit all my favorite stores - Old Navy, Baby Gap, Target, the mall, etc. But every good shopper needs a little break so we headed to celebrate Ms. Mary Frances' birthday with a lunch at Red Lobster...and just when I thought I wouldn't get to participate in the nibbles, our waitress, Maryanne, brought m
e a bowl of applesauce - yum, yum! A little bit of b'day singing to our good friend and then we were off to shop for more...with a couple of side visits to the Chalk family in the food court and Paige/Elizabeth in Belk. Now that we are home, I'm thinking some meat/veggie/mac n cheese dinner is in order for this weary shopper...then a nap...then some good old fashioned SEC football!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home