School days, school days...
...good old Golden Rule days. Guess who's going to school? Yours truly! I can't wait! Mommy and Daddy have been talking about it for a little while now and they told me today that my "school" starts on Monday morning and I'm so excited! I'll be the newest member of the "Kangaroo" class (really!) at the "Mom's Day Out and Stepping Stones Preschool" at First United Methodist Church in Enterprise. I will be going to "school" (wink, wink) on Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. I got to meet my teachers today (Ms. Kim and Ms.
Natalia) and some of the other "roos" in my class! And I also got to go shopping to pick out my school backpack - I chose the "Abby Cadabby" one. She's a Sesame Street character with pink and purple hair and such a cool name! I love little Miss Abby Cadabby and all of her magic! My school schedule will include snack time, movement/motor/cognitive skill working, lunch time, nap time, Bible story time, song time and of course - PLAY time! And when I start to talk, I even get to learn beginning German there! My school has lots of activities too...for example - next month we'll be going to a pumpkin patch and having a Halloween party. There are also lots of "Fabulous Friday" outings that I can go to and bring Mommy and Daddy with me! But I secretly can't wait until February when I saw on the calendar that we'll be going to the zoo! Mommy and Daddy will get a daily report telling them what I did that day in school, and once a month the teachers meet with them about my skills - but we already know I've got skills...I spent most of the day fine tuning my spitting one on Mommy! Ha!
2 Comments:
so stoked about you learning german - about time someone in the family appreciated a truly skilled secondary language! ha! have fun at school - it gets harder - trust me!
Have fun in school little Roo! Love the backpack by the way!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home