Inchworm, inchworm
Well, Mommy and Daddy think that today was definitely a "growth spurt" kind of day because whenever I am growing, I love love love to sleep! And it kind of felt like I slept the whole day away today! Just kidding - it was actually a jam packed day of fun! This morning I woke up, ate a bit, slept some more, and then went to Aunt Heather's while both Mommy and Daddy had to go to work. When Mommy came back to get me, I had just woken up from another nap and was chillin' at the lunch table eating my sweet potatoes with Cousin Whitney, Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie. Mommy told me we had to go home and get our party dresses on because we were going to an afternoon tea party! We packed up with Ms. Carolyn and headed to the house of our state Congressman Terry Everett. It was such a nice ride there (in Ms. Carolyn's new Yukon XL of course - don't you think we need one too? Shhh...don't tell Daddy we need a new "truck" or he'll spend even MORE time "researching" them on the Internet - ha!) and we had such a nice time. His house was so pretty and his wife, Ms. Barbara, was so sweet to me. Mommy said she can't believe I was awake for the party though because I slept all the way there and all the way back!

After the party, we headed home where I napped a bit more and then got to spend a lot of play time with Daddy while Mommy went to an evening dance class. Daddy fed me some turkey tetrazzini and it was soooo yummy! And after dinner I took yet another nap! (Seriously, I must have grown at least an inch today!) Now I'm up, ready to play some more, take a bath and then, OF COURSE, sleep again!
After the party, we headed home where I napped a bit more and then got to spend a lot of play time with Daddy while Mommy went to an evening dance class. Daddy fed me some turkey tetrazzini and it was soooo yummy! And after dinner I took yet another nap! (Seriously, I must have grown at least an inch today!) Now I'm up, ready to play some more, take a bath and then, OF COURSE, sleep again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home