abby's blog

Monday, September 3, 2007

Low Rider

Yoooohoooo.....I totally forgot to remind everyone that yesterday I turned 7 months old! Wow, I sure am growing up...and definitely growing bigger! And on that note, for my big 7 month celebration, Daddy brought my "big girl" car seat (the one I got from Grams and Papere last year) out of the attic and we put it in Mommy's 4Runner. I LOVE IT! So far it sits really good and is perfect for me...we are going to try it out for a couple of days to see how it is. I still have to sit facing the rear though because I'm under 1 year old and only 17 pounds. But by the time February comes, I'll have this car seat down pat! Ride on, friends & family, ride on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet ride you got there punkin! i am so very proud of you. what a wonderful "big" girl you are. happy 7th month! love and miss xoxo aunt robyn

September 5, 2007 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home