abby's blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Surf & Turf Baby

What an afternoon! After Daddy left to go home and Gramercy and Papa Doc left for their Florida condo, I went with Mommy and Aunt Kelly on some errands. By the time we got home, I was ready for a long afternoon nap. When I woke up, I told Mommy I was ready for dinner and she agreed! She and I went with Aunt Kelly to Austin's Steak & Seafood in Rainbow City and I had a tough time deciding what I was going to chose from the menu. Mommy made the choice for me though and my sweet potatoes were yummy yummy in my tummy - thanks for getting that food in my belly Aunt Kelly! After dinner we made a pit stop at Walmart (where I saw Mommy picking up sweet peas and bananas so that errand was A-OK with me), we went to see Grams. She was getting ready for dinner herself and Mommy reminded her that tomorrow morning we are moving in for a few days! Grams can't wait! Mommy also reminded Grams that tomorrow is my HALF BIRTHDAY - I'll be SIX months old, can you believe it? Mommy sure can't! We're going to have a "half birthday" party tomorrow night at Grams' house...I heard rumors of cake from the Cakery so I'll keep you all posted! I'm off to the bath tub....Kisses and Goodnight!

P.S. Daddy I miss you already....I love you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too. Take care of your Mommy, Aunt Kelly, Grams, and Aunt Lynne. Love you.

Daddy

August 1, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sittin' at Six" sounds pretty musical and memorable! You are such a cutie! Today I am posting and wishing you a GREAT half-birthday celebration (Papa Doc and I will certainly be a-singin' to you!) Keeps those laughs, smiles and just "bein' you" 'a coming to Grams...she needs all the happiness of little youth she can get! Just remember...Gramercy Loves You..and Papa Doc too!

August 2, 2007 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home