Look Ma, No Hands!
Well, I never seem to stop amazing Mommy and Daddy - and I did it again yesterday! While me and Mommy were playing yesterday morning in the dining room with Gramercy, I decided I'd try sitting up all by myself...with no hands supporting me! It was GREAT! Mommy called for Daddy to come see and they were so proud of me. 'course, I can only do it for about a minute or two at a time but it's still super cool! I practiced all day long yesterday and then again this morning with Gramercy (in my "First BAMA Tee Shirt" ha ha!). Last night I went with Mommy, Gramercy and Aunt Kelly to visit with my Grams. She's such a cutie...me and Mommy just crawled right into the bed with her and snuggled and gave lots of kisses! I can't wait to see her again today because I miss her loving already! Daddy's going home today but I'm staying here in Gadsden with Mommy until Saturday afternoon - so I can keep spreading all that liquid sugar!


1 Comments:
congratulations cutie pie...i bet that your mommy and daddy are super duper excited! (of course, i guess i am OKAY that you waited until after i left to do it) ;) XOXO Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home