abby's blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Well, after visiting with my Grams and Papere yesterday morning and after a Hawaiian afternoon pool party at Gramercy and Papa Doc's, me, Mommy and Daddy hit the road home. We had an ice cream stop in Clanton and got back to Enterprise around 6:30 P.M. I napped a bit in my own crib then got bathed, massaged and fed before I called it a night. This morning I called to check on my Grams and Papere...my Papere isn't feeling too good and we are asking all of you to please keep him in your prayers. I knew Papere would smile thinking about me all dolled up and going to church so Mommy got me dressed up in some cute pink duds and off we went again - this time to Providence. After snuggling with Ms. Deloris and Ms. Elaine in church, me, Mommy, and Daddy went with the Wades and the Smiths out to lunch and I can't believe I watched all of them eat and no one gave me anything! Ms. Summer said she would have shared her lunch but she knew Mommy wouldn't let her....I told Mommy on the way home that a little french fry wouldn't really hurt anything! Ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home