abby's blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

Say Cheese!

What another crazy and fun filled day in Gadsden! After Aunt Robyn fed me my cereal and bananas, I took a short cat nap before we left for the portrait studio - YES, more pictures! Ha! And although you haven't seen my 5 months picture yet (Mommy gets them back next week from the studio in Enterprise), we took my 6 month pictures this morning! Since Daddy went with Papa Doc to play in a golf tourney, me, Mommy, Aunt Robyn and Grams headed to the studio with Ms. Joy...don't I look just too cute? The "naked butt" picture is being sent off to a special gallery to be made to look like an Anne Geddes picture of me on a flower...Mommy can't wait to see it when it comes back next week!

And Aunt Robyn and I had a blast taking pictures together in the studio! She took a break from helping Mommy change my clothes to get in on the action!



After pictures we headed to meet Gramercy and Ms. Peggy at the Fish Market - yum, yum! I decided to take another cat nap while they ate but when I woke up, I was all over Ms. Peggy playing...I don't know if it was her smiles or her dessert but she sure was fun! Ha! I'm off to nap and get ready for an afternoon of swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home