abby's blog

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rockin' Robyn


Guess who came into my nursery and surprised me EARLY this morning? Aunt Robyn! She's in Gadsden too! She and Mommy got home from Birmingham around 12:30 A.M. and Mommy said Aunt Robyn could come sneak a peak at me while Mommy checked on me. I woke up and saw Aunt Robyn and started snuggling with her right away. After she changed my diaper and gave me lots of some good kisses, I shocked her by going right back to sleep until this morning! As soon as I woke up (thanks again Papa Doc) I started looking around for Aunt Robyn...we snuggled in her big bed and I gave her lots and lots of my special favorite aunt grins - Ha!! Then we went down to the kitchen for some oatmeal and bananas....I can't wait to play with her some more today - maybe she'll take me swimming because I brought my bikini!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's nice to have a visit from your second favorite aunt, isn't it ?

July 26, 2007 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there baby girl! i sure did love rockin' and rollin' with you all day long. i cannot wait to take you swimming tomorrow..splish splash here we come, of course that is after flash flash for the pictures and yummy fishsticks for lunch. (i am sooooo excited) XOXO Aunt Robyn

(P.S. I am going to dream all night long about your favorite aunt smiles..that were just for me!)

July 26, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home