abby's blog

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

When I woke up from my dinner time nap tonight, I found Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Robyn going through lots of old family pictures. Just as Aunt Robyn was telling me all about how she was going to give me my bath and massage tonight, we found a baby picture of HER taking a bath! She was sooo funny during bath time though...all I can say about it is, "WHOOPS"!!!!!! After she got me all dudded up in my PJs, Papa Doc (my coif specialist) took over for my bed time bottle and it was so neat listening to him talk again about my special Christmas elf - I can't wait until December! OK, I'm about to hit the sack! Nite nite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute of both of you, although I am not sure who is having more fun you or Aunt Robyn?
The bath pictures of both of you are priceless! CLearly both of you are fish out water.
Maybe your Aunt can show you some of her new dance moves she has been working on!

P.S.Don't you just love her dark hair:)

July 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home