Home away from home
Oh my what a long long day me, Mommy and Daddy had! This morning after breakfast I went to visit with Nana and Meemaw - I showed Meemaw how I could roll all over her den! Sometime a
round mid-morning we left home and started our trip to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house! We stopped halfway for lunch at Red Robin and I loved the food and balloons...although I HATED the birthday singing and clapping for the lady sitting at the table next to us - it definitely was NOT for me! Ha! We got to Gadsden around 4:00 PM and I got to play with those crazy grandparents. Gramercy gave me some juice and Papa Doc fed me some yummy veggies. Daddy just left for his conference in Athens and Mommy just left for her girls night in B'ham with Ms. Mary Frances (and also to pick up Aunt Robyn from the airport)...I think I'll go nap before it becomes my bath and bottle time!
1 Comments:
You should have made mommy bring you along on the girls night!!!! Maybe next time kiddo :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home