Painting the town
What a day! After playing with Aunt Robyn this morning, I went out on the town with Mommy. We stopped to see Grams getting her hair done at the salon, Papa Doc's office and a little bit of shopping at the Gadsden Mall with Aunt Robyn - let's just say I'll look extra special good for the 1st 2007 BAMA football game, hint hint! Then I went with Mommy, Aunt Robyn, Gramercy and Grams to lunch where we ran into lots of people that said I was the cutest baby ever! After my noon time nap, I headed over to Grams and Papere's house for lots of hugs, love and whistles! Then a bit later on, Papa Doc fed me my carrots and they were y-u-m-m-y (even though I took a little potty stop half way in the middle of dinner!)....I think I'll go nap a bit before I get up to play some more and get my bath!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home